- FACILITY ALLOWS ONLY 7 PER COURT, 28 MAX due to COVID-19.
Rules and Policies
- Monthly tuitions are based on “4 weeks”, this means that if a month has 5 weeks you will get extra days. On another note if a month has 5 weeks and we are closed due to a holiday or weather issues,or if you miss a class, no make up will be required.
- Pro-rated fees are only applicable on the initial month of enrollment.
- Fees may not be credited toward missed classes.
- Tuition is due by the 5th of each month.
- 5% late fee will apply if we do not receive payment on time.
- Minimum of 2 days is required for each program. You can pick and choose your day as long as there is space in the class.
- We do require your credit card information to keep on file. You can pay Cash, Credit card, check, Online, Venmo (@Valter-Paiva), Zelle (firstname.lastname@example.org), or auto pay.
- No refund will be issue but future credit.
Discontinuing class programs require immediate notification via email at email@example.com or by phone (562-266-8882) by the 25th of each month. Failure to notify us will result in a monthly fee billing of your child’s scheduled class. There are no reimbursements for class fees
- In case of weather issues, programs cancelations will be communicating via email and hour prior to the beginning of the class.
- Make ups and rain outs: Makeups are offered but due to Covid 19 and the limited space, a makeup must be scheduled and approved .Make up can be carried over 1 month in addition to your monthly enrollment and if there is room.
- We will schedule additional Saturday or Sunday make- ups classes if needed.
- There are no make-up classes given for holidays.
- Refund or credits are not issued due to weather interruption. You will have a make up.