This is the opportunity for kids to have loads of fun while discovering and enjoying the gamos of tennis.
Values gained by children through the Valter Paiva Tennis Academy program are:
- Enhancement of social and behavioral skills
- The learning of positive attitude and good sportsmanship
- The realization of continual practice to bring greater success
- Learning that “perfect practice” makes perfect
- Constant participation develops agility, coordination and fitness
- Understanding and proper use of rest time and food intake
- Strong participation improves tennis skills
The Junior Camp program offers training sessions for the beginner to the advanced level player, ager 5 – 18 years old. Valter personally oversees the Junior Camp Program and is limited to ensure the highest standard of individual attention. Some weeks are completely filled prior to the start of camp. Please enroll well in advance to secure a post. Private lessons with Valter should also be booked early.
All students need to fill out a registration form in advance with payment in full. Cancellations are a credit on file to be used at a later date.
Prizes and awards are given out weekly!
8:45 – 8:55 AM – Check in to camp
9:00 – 9:15 AM – Warm Ups
9:15 – 9:35 AM – Baseline Drills
9:35 – 9:55 AM – Baseline Games
9:55 – 10:10 AM – Volley Drills
10:10 – 10:30 AM – Volley Games
10:30 – 10:45 AM – Refreshment Break
10:45 – 11:00 AM – Serve Technique
11:00 – 11:20 AM – Serving Game
11:20 – 11:55 AM – Music Game
12:00 – End of our fun day of tennis!
Please avoid wearing running or cross-training shoes – especially those with black soles. The soles on these types of shoes mark the courts. Skate and fashion brands like Sketchers, Vans, Circa, DC, Etnies, etc. Will not be permitted.